CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are set out on the basis of which you can use on our website (kbhairextensions.com) By ordering goods from ®KB HAIR EXTENSIONS you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS OF SALE
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotations, price lists, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by ®KB HAIR EXTENSIONS shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods or supply of services are approximate only, ®KB HAIR EXTENSIONS shall not be liable for any delay. Time for delivery or supply shall not be of the essence unless previously specified by the buyer and agreed in writing by ®KB HAIR EXTENSIONS.
Following the delivery of goods unless the Buyer notifies ®KB HAIR EXTENSIONS within 3 working days of any discrepancies in the goods received all the goods ordered as stated on the delivery note shall be deemed to have been delivered.
Items shipped outside of the EU do not include a Duties & Taxes fee. Duties & Taxes are to be paid on arrival outside of the EU by the buyer.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
The buyers, right to cancel, return or exchange hair extension products, will be lost if the following circumstances occur:
1. The hair extension products hygiene bands/tags have been removed and / or the hair extensions have been tried on or worn / or dyed, and / or
2. The buyer fails to send back the hair extension products purchased or hand them over within the time period allowed and as specified above have been 'tampered with'
The buyer can exchange their hair extensions for any reason provided always that-
1. The hair extension products hygiene bands / tags have not been removed and the hair extensions have not been worn and / or tried on and / or dyed, and
2. The buyer notifies ®KB HAIR EXTENSIONS of their wish to exchange the hair extension products 7 days from the day on which the buyer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and as indicated by the buyer acquires, physical possession of the goods.
3. The buyer sends back the hair extension products or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event no later than 7 days from the day on which the buyer communicates their cancellation from this contract to ®KB HAIR EXTENSIONS. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 7 days has expired.
Please note 'Hair Dying' of KB HAIR EXTENSION products are at the buyers risk, KB HAIR EXTENSIONS are therefore not liable for any products that have been dyed / tampered with after purchase. KB HAIR EXTENSIONS are happy to provide advice on products however this is to be taken at the owners risk.
We operate a complaints handling procedure in which we will always try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments regarding your purchase of KB HAIR EXTENSIONS products.